are Pallottine Missionary Sisters, women called
by God and consecrated to Him through lives of:
are witnesses in the Church
Christ, Apostle of the Eternal Father
as our model,
Queen of Apostles, as our Patroness,
the Gospel as our Fundamental Rule.
by the love of Christ, we engage in the
seeking to awaken all Christians to their
apostolic call and joining with them in
all means available to proclaim and revive
faith and to deepen the love of God among
all people throughout
the world with the vision and zeal inspired
by our Founder, St. Vincent Pallotti.
Bit of History
1835, St. Vincent Pallotti started
the Union of the Catholic Apostolate,
bringing together priests, men and
women, religious and lay people; united
as a faith community for the common
purpose of living and spreading the
Good News. In 1838, the Sisters of
the Catholic Apostolate (Pallottine
founded as part of the Union. The
missionary branch, the Pallottine
Missionary Sisters, began in Germany
as a response to the missionary needs
in the Cameroons which were being
administrated by the Pallottine Fathers.
Inspired by Pallotti’s motto,
“The Love of Christ Impels Us,”
the Pallottine Missionary Sisters
came to America in 1912.
Currently we have several primary apostolates
in the fields of education and health
care but our individual ministries differ
from Sister to Sister.